The general objective of the PHILOXENIAPLUS project is to capitalize on the experiences of Philoxeniaplus partners thanks to a post-evaluation process of the best practices developed during the previous projects MED and methods and best practices transfer for promoting territorial cohesion within the MED area in order to:
- Allow enrichment and methodological support to the further professionalization of local stakeholders and the efficiency of territorial strategies;
- Facilitate and encourage the emergence of new economic activities, innovation and performance in terms of tools and approaches for the welcoming of new active people and new populations and the promotion of local products in order to ensure sustainable development;
- Provide to the local stakeholders methodological resources implemented within five different European Territorial Cooperation project to the local stakeholders in engineering welcoming policies and promotion of local products;
- Create opportunities to meet and witness with actors who experienced best practices in support of candidates accompanying, building and promoting opportunities for installation, promotion of local products, preparing project to a large scale perspective within the framework of the new programming period;
- Draft the general principles of a charter for an European Association aiming to promote the welcoming and attractiveness policies; becoming a proactiveness strenght in the framework of the 'Europe 2020' strategy.